• Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
• Wet the hair with lukewarm water and apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
• Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
• Gently squeeze out excess water and use towel to pat dry. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
• Hang the cap and air dry.
• Use heat appliances only when the hair is completely dry.
• Apply small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.